Acer has finally gotten around to making the Acer Aspire One AO532H netbook official. We have known about the Acer AO532H for some time now after it was leaked via an online retailer.
The Acer Aspire AO532H features the latest Intel Atom Pine Trail platform with the Atom N450 processor for even power power consumption, giving 10 hour of battery life.
Update: The Acer AO532h is now available for order from Amazon! They have all three colors available in two configurations. The $299 model has 8 hour battery life, and a 160GB hard drive, while the $349 model has a 10 hour battery life and larger 250GB hard drive!
The 10-inch netbook also features Intel GMA 1350 graphics, 1GB of RAM, a 160GB hard drive, Windows 7 Starter and a six-cell 4,400mAh battery.
With an updated design the Acer Aspire One 532H / Acer 532H looks great, and features a high capacity (6-cell) battery which is more or less flush to the bottom of the netbook. We hope this styling catches on.
What is even more impressive is it’s price tag of just $299. This undercuts most of the competition in the new Pine Trail netbook market.
It will be available in in Red, Silver and Black color options.
Full Specification list follows.
Acer Aspire One AO532h
- Intel Atom Processor N450 (1.66GHz, 512KB L2 cache, 667MHz FSB)
- 10.1″ WSVGA Acer CrystalBrite LED-backlit Display
- Mobile Intel® NM10 Express Chipset
- Integrated Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 3150
- 1024MB DDR2 667MHz Memory
- 160GB / 250GB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive
- Multi-in-1 Digital Media Card Reader
- Acer InviLink(TM) Nplify(TM) 802.11b/g/Draft-N Wi-Fi CERTIFIED®
- 10/100 Fast Ethernet LAN (RJ-45)
- Stereo Speakers
- Multi-Gesture Touchpad
- 3 – USB 2.0 Ports
- 6-cell Li-ion Battery (4400 mAh)
- 2.76 lbs. | 1.25 kg
- 10.17″ (W) x7.28″ (D) x .99″ (H)
- Windows 7 Starter
- Three stylish colors: Onyx Blue, Garnet Red and Silver Matrix.
- MSRP: $299.99
Update 2: Be sure to checkout my Acer AO532h review!