Choosing a netbook from the ever changing vast array of netbooks on offer can be a difficult task.
Many buyers find it useful to know what other users are buying, and in turn what the best selling netbooks are.
Listed below are the current popular netbooks available. All are ranked by best selling. This page is updated every month with the current top sellers.
(Last update: Febuary 2013)
Best Selling Netbook
The creators of the original netbook; the Eee PC, Asus are again leading the top 10 list with seven models.
The 14 hour version of the Eee PC 1005PE takes the top spot, and has been the best selling netbook since its release earlier this year.
All models have a 10.1-inch display, with the exception of the #8 bestseller, the Asus Eee PC 1201N, which has a 12.1-inch display, and HD capable Nvidia Ion graphics.
- Acer Aspire One AO722 (11.6-Inch Black)
- Acer Aspire One AOD257 (Black )
- Toshiba NB505-N508BL (Blue / 8 Hours)
- Asus Eee PC 1015PED-PU17-BK (Black / 13 Hours)
- Toshiba Mini NB305-N410BL ( Blue / 11 Hours)
- ASUS Eee PC 1001PXD-EU17-BK (Blue)
- Asus Eee PC 1005PE-PU17-BU (Black / 4 Hours)
- Asus Eee PC 1005PE-MU17-WT ( White / 11 Hours)
- Acer Aspire One AO532h-2588 (Blue / 8 Hours)
- Asus Eee PC 1005PE-PU27-BK (Matte Black / 14 Hours)
- Asus Eee PC 1201N (12.1-Inch / Ion HD Graphics / 5 Hours)
- Samsung N150 (Black / 7 Hours)
- Asus Eee PC 1001P-MU17-BK (Black / 11 Hours)
Best Selling Netbook Accessories
The most popular netbook accessory is the official Asus external DVD writer. This is then followed by 2GB DDR2 RAM modules for upgrading the netbook memory, then cases and Mice.
- Asus USB 2.0 8x External DVD Writer
- Crucial 2GB PC2-5300 DDR2 RAM
- Crucial 2GB PC2-6400 DDR2 RAM
- Asus Oxygen 10-Inch Netbook Carrying Bag
- Targus Optical Mouse with Retractable USB Cable
- SanDisk Ultra II SDHC 4GB SD Memory Card
- Samsung USB 2.0 8x External DVD Writer
- Toshiba PA3761U-1DV2 Portable/Slim USB DVD-Writer
- Targus 10.2-Inch Slipskin-Peel Netbook Case
Best Selling Nettops
The Acer AspireRevo has been a best selling nettop since its release. The version with Windows XP and a single core processor takes the top spot, while the newer model with Windows 7, and a dual core processor takes third place.
As with the netbooks, Asus are also dominating the nettop market with their EeeBox PCs.