Gateway have announced their latest netbooks in the form of a refresh on the LT23 series.
Most new netbooks coming our way seem to keep the same design, but make use of the new DDR3 RAM supporting Atom N455 / N475 processors. Gateway on the other hand have updated their design, but stuck with the existing popular Atom N450 processor.
Officially known as the Gateway LT23 series. This consists on six models, which is basically three colors, and two configurations. But confusingly, Gateway have given each color its own model name.
The two configurations are identical, with exception of hard drive size, 160GB or 250GB.
- Gateway LT2320u (Black), LT2318u (Pearl), LT2315u (Champaign) – 160GB – $329
- Gateway LT2321u (Black), LT2319u (Pearl), LT2316u (Champaign) – 250GB – $349
All models are available from Amazon from $329.
- 10.1-Inch 1024 x 600 display
- Intel Atom N450 1.66GHz processor
- Intel GMA 3150 graphics
- 1GB DDR2 RAM
- 160GB / 250GB HDD
- 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi
- 3x USB 2.0 ports, VGA, card reader, RJ45
- HD webcam
- 6-cell 4,400 mAh battery (8 hour)