Just last month we saw the N150 Plus, N220 Plus and NB30 Plus models announced, which added a larger 250GB hard drive, new power saving features to reduce power consumption when in standby, a new fast book utility, and a preinstalled copy of Microsoft Office Starter Edition 2010.
So what does the “Plus Premium” version add over the standard or the Plus versions?
The Samsung N220 Plus Premium has the same features as the Plus version, but also features 2GB of RAM instead of the standard 1GB, a larger 320GB hard drive, in place of the 250GB, and also Bluetooth 3.0.
As you can no doubt tell from the photos, the external design has also received a make over. It keeps the same physical chassis, but now has a stylish new finish on palm rest and trackpad which is similar in design to the finish of the lid.
- 10.1-Inch – 1024 x 600 LCD (matte finish)
- Intel Atom N450 processor (1.66 GHz)
- Intel GMA 3150 graphics
- 1 or 2GB DDR2 RAM
- 250GB / 320GB HDD
- 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi, 10/100 Ethernet
- Bluetooth 3.0
- 0.3MP webcam
- 3x USB 2.0 (one chargeable), 4-in-1 card reader (SD, SDHC, SDXC, MMC), VGA, audio jacks, RJ45 LAN
- 6-cell 4,400 mAh battery (11.5 hours)
- 2x 1.5W stereo speakers, HD Audio
- 1.31 kg, 265 x 188.9 x 26 – 35.6 mm
- Windows 7 Starter Edition
Update: The Samsung N220 Plus is now available to order in the UK for £319!
Via Blogeee. Samsung N220 Plus Premium has been announced in France for €399. Hopefully we will also see it elsewhere.